Several publications in national and international journals, and presentations and lectures to learned societies. As on attached supplement.
● A clinical study of congenital malformations of the upper urinary tract. Sarkar KK. Dissertation, Calcutta University, 1985. MS General Surgery, 1985.
● Intramural vesical abscess : A case report. Sarkar KK, Philp T, Thurley, P. Brit J Urol (1990), 66, 666-667.
● Instructional course lecture : Superficial transitional cell carcinoma bladder. Sarkar KK. Journal of the Vivekananada Institute of Medical Sciences. Volume 22. 1999.
● An indigenous urodynamic chair. Mukherjee, S, Sarkar KK, Ghose A, Basu S. Indian Journal of Urology , 2000, Vol 16 (suppl). Pp10.
● Loin Percussion : A novel approach to the clearance of residual lower calyceal calculi after lithotripsy. Mukherjee S., Sarkar KK, Ghose A, Basu S. Vol 16 ( conf suppl ). Indian Journal of Urology, 2000,Vol 16 ( suppl ). Pp10.
● The Flutamide Withdrawal Effect in Hormone Refractory Prostatic Carcinoma : A report on seven consecutive patients. Sarkar KK., Basu S. Indian Journal of Urology, 2002, Vol 18 ( suppl ). Pp29.
● Cost Effectiveness Analysis of Minimal Invasive Methods of treatment against conventional surgical therapy for urinary tract lithiasis. Mukherjee S, Sarkar KK, Basu, S. Indian Journal of Urology , 2002,Vol 18 ( suppl ). Pp 17.
● The Impact of Co-morbid factors on the outcome of transurethral prostatectomy. Sarkar KK, Chakravarty A, Chowdhury A. Indian Journal of Urology, 2002, Vol 18 ( suppl ). Pp43.
● Percutaneous nephrostomy in the management of obstructive uropathy due to advanced pelvic cancer : dispassionate analysis of an emotive issue. Sarkar K K , Basu S. J Endourol, 2004, Vol 18 Supplement 1, November, 2004. Pp A 153
● Changing trends in the SWL of ureteric calculi : 15 years single center experience. Sarkar K K, Basu, S. . . J Endourol, 2004, Vol 18 Supplement 1, November, 2004. Pp A 153
● Path Pilot for Ureteroscopy-6 year follow up in 1200 cases. Basu S, Mukherjee S, Sarkar K K. . J Endourol, 2004, Vol 18 Supplement 1, November, 2004. Pp A 161
● Leydig cell tumor: a report of two cases with unusual presentation.
● Sengupta S, Chatterjee U, Sarkar K, Chatterjee S, Kundu A.
● Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2010 Oct-Dec;53(4):796-8.
● Ischiopagus tetrapus conjoined twins: 22 years after separation.
● Chatterjee SK, Chakravarty AK, Demajumdar N, Sarkar KK, Misra S.
● J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 2009 Jan;14(1):36-8.