1. As clinical assistant (PG trainee for MS General Surgery, 1983-5) in NRS Medical College Hospital, was responsible for undergraduate teaching (Calcutta University).
2. As registrar and senior registrar in Whipps Cross Hospital, London, UK, a designated teaching hospital, was responsible for undergraduate clinical teaching (students from St. Bartholomew's Hospital, and The Royal London Hospital, London) in the period 01 02 1990 till 01 10 1993.
3. Maintain a vigorous programme for postgraduate urological training in the Urology unit, RKM Seva Pratisthan, Calcutta from 1996 till date. 1 trainee has secured admission to MCH programme of Calcutta University. 1 trainee has secured the post of Senior Hospital Medical Officer in Urology, RKM Seva Pratisthan, in preparation for a visiting appointment.
4. Have conducted several clinical research projects in urolithiasis, urological oncology, and urodynamics, leading to presentations and publications.
5. He has been Principal Investigator in several phase III multicenter clinical trials.